Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thing 9 (Stretch)

I could spend hours on this. So many things to do and see. I love the color picker but can't quite figure out how to make it work. I posted my dog's name, Samson, to the right using the Spell feature. That is really cool. I think the kids would love that. Pictures can teach almost anything. Since I'm a very visual learner, pictures are the way I learn best. Students could learn shapes, alphabet, letter/sound correlation..the list is endless. What a fun learning tool.
I am a little hesitant to make all my pictures available to the public. I think that is because most of my pics are of family. I do have a couple of library's that are appropriate for the masses. I'm going to upload those and see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to put a Creative Commons license on what you upload, so that others can use them!

    ReplyDelete