Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thing 15

I've always loved the beach and playing in the Sandbox was the next best thing. Well, not really, but close. I did love the ease of creating in the wiki. I also liked the fact that there were lots of examples to look at as I was creating. The only thing that was a little frustrating for me was following the directions at the top of the page when I was at the bottom of the page. I realize that printing the directions would have been easier, but our printer was not happy, so I was stuck with navigating back and forth. The Voki was so much fun. There did seem to be a little delay in recording the speech. I had to play with it several times to make it work. I'm not sure if there is a better way to record. The Wiki was easy to edit and the pop-up directions seemed simple to understand. I can hardly wait to create one by myself.

Mousing_Around

1 comment: