Saturday, July 4, 2009

Summary

I admit that I had done the 23 Things in the past. I remembered some of what I learned but I had forgotten a lot of it. My favorite things were the ones that gave me places to put the things I had learned: Google Reader, Delicious, Flickr, and Picasa! These are the storehouses for all the information that I have gathered. These tools will help me to keep up with what I have started, which was the problem the first time. No follow-up on my part. Of course, I also loved the image generators and other fun stuff you can do to enhance your web pages or blogs.
It was interesting to read and hear from others to see how to put into practice all those skills we have learned. I see a whole new way to introduce these things in the staff developments and trainings that I do with teachers. My mind is working on overload right to figure out which of the tools would be the most beneficial.
Thanks so much for facilitating this course. And, yes, I would definitely like to learn 23 more things.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making it through! You've done an excellent job.

    I like your classification of some of these tools as places to put things that you have learned - that's exactly what they are!

    ReplyDelete